Dear new community user, welcome! I'm your community manager Adam Arrowsmith and I'm here to help you get the most of our community.
Here's a quick list of four simple things to do to get started:
- Update your profile - Add a picture and share some info about yourself and your expertise.
- Click the avatar menu in the upper right corner > Edit Profile. Read more.
- Confirm your email preferences - Make sure your preferences are set to receive periodic notifications to stay informed.
- Click the avatar menu in the upper right corner > Preferences. Read more.
- My recommendations to start:
- Under Notification Preferences, set Receive Notifications? to "Yes." This is the master switch to allow emails.
- Under Inbox Notifications, set Activity to "Email"=checked and "All Activity". This will send you an email when someone replies to your question.
- Under News & Stream Notifications, set Boomi Buzz to "Email"=checked and either "Once-" or "Twice-a-week summary". This will send you a nice summary digest of the latest news and announcements.
- Search for something - Use the global search to quickly find whatever it is you're looking for.
- Click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner.
- Go on and post something! - Ask a new question, reply/comment on an existing one, or share a new idea. The community grows with every post.
See you around the community!
5 people found this helpful