Anti-virus programs that scan the installation folder for an atom, molecule or cloud could conflict with the operation of the atom, molecule or cloud.
The Anti-virus programs will attempt to access the files while the atom, molecule or cloud is running and cause conflicts. Also the anti-virus program
may touch the files as a different user which could cause permission issues.
Possible behaviors include:
- unable to read, write or execute files
- missing files or references to files
- unable to start an atom or node
- unable to stop an atom or node
- one molecule node preventing another molecule node from starting
Program the anti-virus program to run against the atom, molecule or cloud installation folder
during planned maintenance windows and then check the anti-virus quarantine folder for any valid files
that may have been quarantined, but should not have been.