If the AtomSphere Platform does not receive communication from the Atom within 3 minutes, it will consider the Atom to be offline. The Atom will communicate with the Platform a couple of times a minute.
In the case of performance issues or network outages on the Platform, it is possible that false alerts get sent out.
- Atom being stopped and restarted
- A local server being taken offline
- Temporary network issues that prevent communication to platform.boomi.com or ondemand.boomi.com on outbound port 443
- Serious Atom failure
- Check if the Atom Service is running and it has a green status under Atom Management
- If the local Atom status is Red, then start or restart the Atom Service
- If the Atom Cloud is Red, then check http://trust.boomi.com for the latest notifications