This is generally part of a larger error followed by Process exceeded maximum execution time limit.
This could happen when:
1. The process runs for more than 24 hours on the Dell Boomi Atom Cloud
2. The process runs for more than 30 seconds in a SOA enabled account on the Dell Boomi Atom Cloud
1. Check and confirm if the application end point is able to communicate with the process successfully.Are they up and running fine?Has there been any network outages at the client's end during the time frame the process generated the error?
2. The process log information is not available for processes running in low latency.We would recommend to redeploy the process in general mode for debugging purposes and try to find out what takes most of the time executing the processes.This can be done just by adding the query parameter _boomi_debug=true or the HTTP header X-Boomi-Debug with a value of true in a web server request.This has the effect of changing the Process Mode to General for the current process execution.
Please refer http://help.boomi.com/atomsphere/GUID-9DBB4927-E4FA-40F7-9A3C-077063E1AE7F.html
3. Trigger the process in general mode via the SOAP UI.Please note that you may have to review the section labelled "Disabling Low Latency Process Mode for single executions". This will in turn help us to view the process state to better identify where the issue may be occurring. Please refer http://help.boomi.com/atomsphere/GUID-9DBB4927-E4FA-40F7-9A3C-077063E1AE7F.html
For recommended reading :