Here are some troubleshooting tips recommended to follow when an atom goes offline or when an atom offline alert is received :
- Please check https://status.boomi.com/ to see if there is an incident reported during the time when the issue occurred.
- For Dell Boomi Test and Production Atom Clouds, Please open a case with Boomi Support and attach with some of the email alerts that you received per atom.
- For locally installed atoms, check the container logs for missing entries,missed schedules, increasing failure attempts or errors.
- Check with the IT network team for info related to network outages and server maintenance.
- If the atom uses a proxy, check the proxy server for issues.
- Check server logs, firewalls, whitelisted IP address ranges etc.
- Ping platform from atom servers.
- Telnet to platform via 443 from atom servers.
- Check DNS servers.
4 people found this helpful