AtomSphere does not currently support PDF conversion natively, but you may be able to find a PDF utility for Java and use custom scripting to convert documents into binary PDF data.
- Create and deploy a Custom Library for the required jar file(s). See Working with custom libraries for details.
- Upload the required jar file(s) to your Account Library.
- Create a Custom Library component of type "Scripting" and reference the Account Library(ies).
- Deploy the Custom Library component to your Atom.
- Develop a custom script in Groovy within a Data Process Custom Scripting shape to invoke the PDF library and perform the necessary conversion steps.
14 people found this helpful