The HTTP Shared Server logs capture all inbound HTTP requests to the Atom's shared web server. This information can be used to troubleshoot web service requests that do not spawn executions and obtain information about the clients making calls to your published web services.
Viewing the Log
Similar to the Atom's container log, there will be a log file per day containing all requests received for that day (assuming the Atom was running and received at least one request). For a clustered Molecule or Atom Cloud there will be a separate log file for each node.
- From the AtomSphere UI:
- The logs can be downloaded through the AtomSphere UI from Manage > Atom Management > select Atom > Logs > Shared Server Logs. See Downloading an Atom, Molecule or Cloud’s log files for more information.
- From the local runtime directory:
- Log directory: ../<atom_install_root>/logs/
- File name for Atoms: <yyyy_MM_dd>.shared_http_server.log
- File name for Molecules and Atom Clouds: <yyyy_MM_dd>.shared_http_server.<node_IP_address>.log
The HTTP shared server logs are purged according to the runtime's purge schedule.
Log Structure and Columns
Log entries contain one request per line. Columns are delimited by spaces. Values that may contains spaces are qualified with double quotes. Omitted values are represented by a "-".
10.254.254.111 - testuser@myaccount-ABC123 [01/Aug/2016:00:23:17 +0000] "POST /ws/rest/v1/myapi/customers HTTP/1.1" 200 33562 "-" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; MS Web Services Client Protocol 4.0.30319.18063)" "4339bfdc-968e-4438-81ef-6124e2a0d404" "execution-fdee86b6-e5ea-4055-bdd7-f8e4ce1563e2-2016.08.01" 7906
|(Separator - no value)||-|
|Web Services User Name||testuser@myaccount-ABC123|
|Request Timestamp||[01/Aug/2016:00:23:17 +0000]|
|HTTP Resource||POST /ws/rest/v1/myapi/customers HTTP/1.1|
|HTTP Status Code||200|
|Response Content Length (in bytes)||33562|
|User Agent||Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; MS Web Services Client Protocol 4.0.30319.18063)|
|Process Component ID||4339bfdc-968e-4438-81ef-6124e2a0d404|
|Response Time (in milliseconds)||7906|
- If there are errors invoking the requested process, Execution ID may not be available.
- WSDL retrieval requests for SOAP endpoints will not include a Process Component ID or Execution ID.