Steps for restarting a molecule or cloud.
To restart a molecule or cloud:
- Check the “Force Restart After X Minutes” value setting, this setting can be found by selecting the Cloud Properties link from Manage – Atom Properties for the appropriate atom/molecule/cloud. The following link provides information for these settings. http://help.boomi.com/atomsphere/GUID-9CB3658E-E32C-4F8A-805F-3E6606309860.html
- Attempt to restart the atom/molecule/cloud. We recommend stopping all the nodes, waiting 5 minutes and then start each node one at a time.
Check the node View files to diagnose/confirm if the nodes are communicating again. Check the molecule status per the instructions at this link: http://help.boomi.com/atomsphere/GUID-1D2F16DA-E27E-42ED-B9A9-227E0139DA8F.html
- Review the contents of the <installation_directory>\bin\views directory.
- If one node is healthy, determine if the molecule can be sustained in this state.
If the attempts to restart the atom/molecule/cloud are unsuccessful, please create a support case on the Customer Support Portal and attach the container log from the <atom installation folder>/logs folder as well as the contents of the <installation_directory>\bin\views folder to the case. We will need these files at a minimum in order to diagnose the issue.
- Attempt to reboot the servers hosting atom/molecule/cloud nodes and then try the step above again.
- If communications issues are still occurring, attempt to refresh any proxy servers if they are configured for the atom/molecule/cloud.