A custom field was created in Salesforce.com, but it does not show in the imported XML profile in AtomSphere.
1. Verify the custom field has the correct permissions established in salesforce.com.
- Login to the salesforce.com account as an Administrator.
- Go to: USERNAME->Setup->Administration Setup->Security Controls->Field Accessibility.
- Select the Object (e.g. Account, Contact, etc...) and View By Fields. Select the custom Field.
- Ensure the role for the salesforce user account that is defined in the AtomSphere Salesforce Connection in AtomSphere can access the new custom field (make it be Editable, not Hidden).
2. In AtomSphere, re-import the profile in the Salesforce Operation.
- Select the blue Import button.
- Verify the custom field shows up in the XML profile.