This article provides guidance on how to change your Boomi Account name and user names.
An Account Administrator can modify the Account Name and add new account users with your new company email address, please follow the tasks below:
- Log into AtomSphere using your current username and go to Setup.
- From the User Management tab, create new user names with the new email address for each AtomSphere user, per this documentation link
- Each user will receive an email at the new email address with directions to log in with their new password using your new username.
- You will likely need to change your community profile information as well. See Changing Your Email Notifications and Preferences.
- Send an email to your Boomi Sales Account Representative (listed on the left side of the Customer Support Portal Home page) with the following information:
- Your old company name
- Your new company name
- Change of contact information if applicable
- Change of billing address if applicable
- Any other pertinent information for Sales that has changed since your sign-up/renewal
- From the Account Information tab, modify the Account Name field as appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE: Your AtomSphere Account ID will stay the same.