This article provides an overview the Disaster Recovery policies and plans for the Dell Boomi platform and hosted Dell Boomi Atom Clouds.
This does not apply to locally installed Atom, Molecule, and Atom Cloud runtimes that you manage.
Dell Boomi has Disaster Recovery (DR) plans in place to maintain service and business continuity in the event of a disaster. This plan establishes a process to restore the Dell Boomi platform and services in a reasonable amount of time with minimal customer impact.
- There is daily incremental backup, weekly full backup and critical platform data replicated every eight hours to our DR site.
- Rehearsals of DR plans are scheduled on an annual basis.
- Any transitions between production and DR systems should be transparent to the customer.
- The DR systems will maintain the same timezone settings as your existing systems. For example, if your Atom is hosted in GBT timezone, it will use the same for DR.
- Dell Boomi Integration Technology - Technical Overview
- Platform status on trust.boomi.com
- Dell Boomi's DR requirements for HIPAA
- For questions or additional information about our DR policies, please contact your account representative or technical support.