NetSuite token based authentication (TBA) requires a different account configuration to be set up in NetSuite. Some users have come across a few differences where some data values and custom fields that were available with credential based authentication are no longer available when using token based authentication.
For example, when configuring a NetSuite connector operation for an object:
- When using credential based access, any custom fields configured for the object in NetSuite are added to the profile and/or operation filters.
- However when using token based access, these custom fields are not added to the profile and/or operation filters.
- Identify the role used by the TBA application. Within NetSuite go to Setup > Users/Roles > Access Tokens > view Access Token for the given application.
- Edit the role and grant the various customization-related permissions. Within NetSuite go to Setup > Users/Roles > Manage Roles > edit the role identified above > Permissions > Setup. Grant the following permissions with "Full" access Level:
- Custom Body Fields
- Custom Column Fields
- Custom Entity Fields
- Custom Event Fields
- Custom Fields
- Custom Item Fields
- Custom Item Number Fields
- Custom Lists
- Custom Record Types
- Custom Transaction Fields
- Other Custom Fields
- Save the role.
- Within AtomSphere, attempt to configure the NetSuite operation again.
For more information on configuring NetSuite TBA, see How to configure the NetSuite Connection with Token Based Authentication.