You can attach multiple atoms to one environment. However, when you deploy the process to environment, the process will be deployed to ALL the atoms in that environment. It will not allow the user to choose which atom to deploy the process on. If you would like to deploy process on specific atom, you could do either of the following:
- If you DO have environments enabled on your account:
- Create multiple environments.
- Attach only ONE atom to each environment. When you deploy the process, you can choose the environment that has the specific atom associated with.
- If you DO NOT have environments enabled on your account:
- When you deploy the process, you should be able to select which atom to deploy on.