Configuring and importing profiles for EDI X12 versions 837 and 837D , after the import, loops and nodes such as 2000B and 2000C are missing. What are the options for the import to create the missing loops and nodes automatically?
When there is an import of EDI X12 837D profile, the template will create only one loop called 2000 or 2000A:
How should the missing loops, 2000B, and/or 2000C and any other missing loops and nodes be created via an import of a EDI profile ?
- Re-import the same profile , it will add the same loop as a duplicate , just change the name from 2000 or 2000A to 2000B or 2000C .
- In this particular example, expand TS837_2000A_Loop
- Manually Add another child loop, by clicking on the upside down blue arrow, and selecting Add Child Element
- You should end up with something as follows:
- Continue to either re-import or manually add the rest of the missing nodes or loops according to your requirements.
Also there is an idea logged about this behavior on the community:EDI X12 5010 837 profiles missing key nodes/loops