Getting Started with AtomSphere and Flow (ManyWho)

Document created by Adam Arrowsmith Employee on Mar 27, 2017Last modified by Adam Arrowsmith Employee on Aug 24, 2017
Version 13Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

We're super excited to welcome the ManyWho team and technology to the Dell Boomi family. This document is a collection of resources to help you learn about Boomi Flow (ManyWho) and what workflow applications coupled with the power of the AtomSphere integration platform can do for your business.

We'll be adding more information, tutorials, and best practices in the future. Follow this document to receive notifications of new content.

What is Boomi Flow?

Boomi Flow (formerly ManyWho) is a cloud-based low-code platform that allows everyone to build workflow applications with zero or very little code. 

You build an app by logging into the Flow Drawing Tool, connecting an Identity Service for authentication, dragging and dropping element blocks into a canvas, configuring the blocks, and connecting them with outcomes. Elements represent screens that are shown to the user, or activities like saving to a database. Outcomes connect the elements to follow an execution path. You can organize the elements logically, or add business rules and logic to describe how execution is routed between the elements. Publishing the app (achieved by a single click on the Drawing Tool) converts the flow diagram into a fully-functioning app, which you can deploy right away.

How do flows and AtomSphere processes work together?

With Boomi Flow, you can create workflow applications that involve end user interaction and stateful, long-running business processes. Those workflows can include steps that invoke AtomSphere integration processes (typically through web services) to read or write data from any system leveraging AtomSphere's library of connectors.

Read more in this Workflow Automation Datasheet.

See it in Action

Calling an AtomSphere Web Service Process from Flow

How do I get started?

What else can I do with Flow?

Cool! Where can I learn more?

12 people found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes