When using HTTP Client connector for use with Google API via OAuth2, the access token does not refresh after a period of time. The process only works for an hour and then fails with error "401 Invalid Credentials" or error "Unable to set HTTP OAuth2 Authorization on connection. Failed updating OAuth Token".
- Make sure to use the following Access Token URL and Authorization Token URL.
- Remove 'approval_prompt = force' from Authorization Parameter.
- Add 'prompt = consent' to Authorization Parameter.
- Regenerate token.
- Remove 'prompt = consent' from Authorization Parameter.
- Add 'approval_prompt = force' to Authorization Parameter.
- Save and redeploy the process.