Interested in sharing something cool you've built with your fellow Community members? Awesome! Here's how to do it.
How to Share
- Prepare your AtomSphere process and components into a single folder. See tips below.
- In AtomSphere Setup > Account Information, enable a Support Access Role with at least Build Read Only permissions.
- Complete the Community Share Submission Form.
- We'll contact you shortly to confirm receipt of your submission.
- We'll then perform a security review of your processes. Turnaround time varies depending on volume of requests and complexity of processes, but is typically within a few business days. We'll contact you via email if any questions or issues.
- It is important to note this is not an end-to-end functional validation--the process will not be tested to verify it does what it claims.
- After passing the security review, we'll publish and send you a final confirmation with the link to your new listing.
Updating an Existing Listing
If you need to make an update to an existing listing, use the same Community Share Submission Form and be sure to include your current listing URL.
Note: Your listing URL will remain the same but the underlying Process Library URL will be different.
Here are some best practices and tips for preparing your assets for sharing.
For questions or issues please contact email@example.com.