AnsweredAssumed Answered

Combine billing and shipping addresses from Salesforce to NetSuite Address book?

Question asked by PatrickBrilino6911 on Jun 17, 2013
Latest reply on Jun 18, 2013 by PatrickBrilino6911
In Salesforce Accounts, we have a shipping address and billing address which are stored as separate fields.  When I try to map both of these to NetSuite customer addressbook, I can only map 1 of the addresses.  I've tried using a map function to combine the two, but I keep getting errors on the Customer CREATE operation.

Is there a simple way to combine both addresses so that I can add both to the NetSuite address list?  Ideally, I would check to see if they are the same, and if they are, I would add only one address to the customer address book in NetSuite.  If the addresses were different, I would add one as the default billing and the other address as the default shipping (separate address entries) in the NetSuite address book.

It seems like the issue is that Salesforce doesn't store the addresses in a looping element like NetSuite does, but I can't figure out how to get both of these addresses into NetSuite's address book.  Has anyone been able to solve this?

Outcomes