AnsweredAssumed Answered

Properties are not returning the expected value. Suggestions?

Question asked by GaryBernard5601 on May 7, 2014
Latest reply on May 8, 2014 by GaryBernard5601
Hi Folks,

We have an issue with an existing process I am trying to address, and so far nothing I have tried works. This is a process that reads from our P21 database to generate cXML 810 invoices and send them off to a customer's van. The basics all work great. The problem comes in with a specific error returned by the van for an invalid PO. This particular error message is the only one that does not contain the invoice number, and results in a blank invoice field in our log, and ongoing research for me every time the error is encountered. This error is encountered a lot.

I have tried passing the invoice number to the error log map from the invoice map using process properties, dynamic process properties, and document properties. All of these options return the same bad result, which is the invoice number from the last invoice processed in the run. This is strange because I have flow control in place right after the start connector to run each document individualy. I also have another SOAP process with similar architecture doing a similar thing for another customer where I am using process properties and it is passing the invoice numbers just fine.

At this point I have run out of properties and ideas to try. Any suggestions on where I go from here?

Outcomes