AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to use SSL Certificates on cloud atom?

Question asked by noel.e.joaquin on Mar 22, 2016
Latest reply on Feb 8, 2017 by James Ahlborn

I am trying to build a simulation to test and use the SSL certificates on the SuccessFactors cloud atom. SAP/SF enabled the SSL certificates on the cloud atom on Port 444. They also provided us with the steps on how to extract the Public Certificate which we have done already.

Now, I wanted to develop a simple scenario to test and use the SSL certificates. On the cloud atom, there is a simple process that exposes a Web Service Server. Then on the shared web server settings of the cloud atom, we set the authentication to 'Client Certificate' and attach the public certificate we have extracted to one of the configured user account of the atom.

Next is, we created a simple process that will act as a Web Service Client/Http Client using the public certificate. On the Connection of the connector, we ticked the 'Use trusted ssl certificate' and attached the public certificate. Now, trying to run the client process, I receive an error on the connector to connect to the web server "javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target". I hope you can help us. thanks!

Outcomes