AnsweredAssumed Answered

JMS connection to IBM MQ 8.0 - connection error

Question asked by sandeep_bh999 on Jun 20, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 21, 2016 by Thameem Khan

Hello All,

Am testing a process with receiver JMS connection step on my local atom from build tab.

Connecting to IBM MQ 8.0 and placed all the respective version (8.0) related jar's.

Getting an error as 'Could not initialize class com.ibm.mq.headers.internal.HeaderType'.

Placed below below jar files under <AtomInstallation Directory>/userlib/jms/ :

com.ibm.mq.commonservices.jar

com.ibm.mq.headers.jar

com.ibm.mq.jmqi.jar

com.ibm.mqjms.jar

dhbcore.jar

fscontext.jar

jndi.jar

providerutil.jar

Increased the loglevel and here it is:

SEVERE  [com.boomi.process.ProcessExecution handleProcessFailure] Unexpected error executing process: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.ibm.mq.headers.internal.HeaderType

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.ibm.mq.headers.internal.HeaderType

at com.ibm.mq.headers.pcf.PCFMessage.<init>(PCFMessage.java:75)

at com.ibm.mq.headers.pcf.PCFMessage.<init>(PCFMessage.java:151).......

And sometimes, error is popping up as below.

Test execution of Process_Test completed with errors. Embedded message: com/ibm/mq/internal/MQCommonServices; Caused by: com.ibm.mq.internal.MQCommonServices

Any suggestions?

[Answer]: I was testing the process by placing only above stated jar files. Logic is that the above referred jar files are referring to some other jars. So placed other different IBM MQ related jar files and the process worked.

Next i need to do trail and error to eliminate the jars which are not required and place only the required jars considering dependencies.!

Issue resolved in a way..!

Outcomes