AnsweredAssumed Answered

Is there a way to make use of parameter passed to connector operations?

Question asked by VelmuruganKanagasabai7851 on Jul 10, 2016
Latest reply on Jul 12, 2016 by Srinivas Chandrakanth Vangari

Hi,

I have a notification process built using Boomi. I am able to send emails to respective users dynamically.

Objective: What i am trying to do is Log those information to SQL table. I want to store the TO address, SUBJECT and mail content as well into my log table.

Below shows the sample of notification content creation (using sub process) based on several conditions. As you can see, i have used so many set properties shape to set mail operation parameters based on some conditions.

To achieve my objective, i know i can make use of dynamic process property and set the values in the same shape where i set the parameters for email operations. However, i wanted to see if there is any effective way of doing this, as this will be huge work.

Hence, what i am looking for, Is there any way i can read the parameters of Mail Operations post mail connector. Below image shows the connection data of a test process. Are these connection details readable? if yes, how can i parameter these values to log table? Please suggest...

Please share your best practices of creating log details of any process.

Let me know if the question is not clear. Thank you

-Velmurugan

Outcomes