AnsweredAssumed Answered

Retrieve everything from document cache

Question asked by martijn.keizer147426 on Aug 1, 2016
Latest reply on Apr 3, 2017 by allan.ford577519

In the process that I am building, I need to make multiple calls to a webservice to retrieve a list of records. The returning message contains a maximum of 2000 records, and a flag for when there are more records to be called. The records then need to be split and processed individually.

My current process flow reads out the returned message, sets a property for if there are more records available, then splits the records and adds those to a document cache (indexed by a UUID that is present in the individual record). The next branch has a decision step which reads out the flag property and either loops back to making the next webservice call, or exits the loop and starts processing the records. The first step of that is retrieving all the documents from the document cache, and feeding them to the rest of the process.

However, I cannot find out how to retrieve all documents from the document cache. Is there a way to do that? Or is there a better or different solution that I should use for this?

Thanks,

Martijn Keizer

Enable-U

Outcomes