AnsweredAssumed Answered

Picklist field type in SuccessFactors OData Upsert

Question asked by sslneve on Aug 11, 2016
Latest reply on Aug 19, 2016 by Srinivas Chandrakanth Vangari

Hello,

I have tried now for several hours and still no luck

I want to create a Job Requisition based on a certain Job Requisition Template in SF Recruiting via OData Upsert. It already worked with SFAPI, but OData seems to be the future proof way to go and more fields are available. So far so good. Now I am stuck with the mapping prior to the SF connector call, where the OData request profile has one mandatory field (custBrand) which is based on a picklist. This field has a child element "id" of number type. No matter what I set as default value for id, the connector always returns

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><objectEditResult><index>1</index><errorCode>200</errorCode><errorMessage>OK</errorMessage><results><key>null</key><status>ERROR</status><editStatus>null</editStatus><message>custBrand required,  with the index 0</message><index>0</index><inlineResults>null</inlineResults></results></objectEditResult>

Of course I got the optionID from the picklist and put it in there. I also created new child elements on a best-guess basis (which gave a different error that the element is unknown). I also tried to assign a default value to the custBrand element. ... and numerous combinations of these.

I definitely need help with this Anyone?

Cheers

Markus

Outcomes