I probably already know the answer but can someone confirm this?
- Atom property "Purge History After X Days" = 1
- Dead letter queue contains dead letters older than 1 day, e.g. November 7
- I retried the message today but discovered that the original document was gone. I received the following error
Unable to manage queues: Failed restoring serialized message store; Caused by: Unable to load data, data store id: 2016.11.07_338383036 does not exist.
- Are documents purged when they belong to a message queue? How to avoid this?
- How to set TTL (time to live) for messages including the documents?
- What about the "Purge Data Immediately" option in this context?