I am experiencing some frustrating activity in BOOMI with a SAP RFC Call.
- I have configured a SAP Connector with Action = Get
- The Operation is a RFC request
- I have imported RFC from SAP using the import button. This imports the both the request and response profiles.
- The SAP connector receives an XML document when the process is executed.
- The SAP connector shape executes successfully, but no data is sent to SAP.
- There is not record in the logs to say that the RFC was invoked.
- The ext Info in the logs says "ISU SAP connection: sapjco Connector; Call SOME RFC
The connector runs successfully but does not actually execute the RFC.