AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to get URL parameters from a Twilio POST

Question asked by markdamo on Jan 18, 2017
Latest reply on Mar 10, 2017 by Srinivas Chandrakanth Vangari

I am trying to setup an integration with Twilio to send and receive SMS messages to and from Salesforce.com.

I have successfully setup the integration to send an SMS from Salesforce and the outbound message is sent to Boomi and then to Twilio.

I am stuck with the inbound SMS from the mobile (cell) phone coming back from a REST POST from Twilio.

I have a web service setup on Boomi that is taking in the post from Twilio but I cannot seem to figure out how I get the URL parameters from the document that Twilio is sending.

Here is an example of the URL post that is sent from Twilio.  I can see this in Boomi in the Webservice document but I cannot understand how I access these variables either through a profile or setting properties.

ToCountry=GB&ToState=&SmsMessageSid=MESSAGEID&NumMedia=0&ToCity=&FromZip=&SmsSid=AAA&FromState=&SmsStatus=received&FromCity=&Body=Gets+&FromCountry=GB&To=%2BMOBILENUMBER&MessagingServiceSid=MESSAGEID&ToZip=&NumSegments=1&MessageSid=MESSAGEID&AccountSid=ACCOUNTID&From=%FROMNUMBER&ApiVersion=2010-04-01

What I basically want to do is capture the FROM number, BODY and TO variables and then send the data off to Salesforce.  I have looked at Getting parameters from URL  but I still cannot make this work

Thanks in advance,

Mark.

Outcomes