I'm seeing behaviour which I don't expect. I'm wondering how this feature works. Any comments?
- Platform: Atom test cloud
- Maximum Concurrent Executions = 1
- 1 Atom listener subscribed to pub/sub queue
- Expected behaviour: 1 listener process at a time, sequentially
- Actual behaviour: 3 listener processes are started at the same time, see screenshot below
- WS-Employees-OF-Send modified employee events = Web service which sends 3 events to the queue
- Employees-OF-NS-Upsert employees to Netsuite: Atom listener process which processes the event