I have seen some unexpected behaviour from Boomi when testing a disaster recovery procedure. It could be that I'm wrong but I don't understand why this doesn't work.
I have an existing production environment. Both connection settings and dynamic process properties are set using extensions.
- Atom A = production cloud
- Atom B = local Atom
- Atom A is attached to production environment
- Run integration process on Atom A => OK
- Detach Atom A from production
- Attach Atom B to production
- Run integration process on Atom B => failed on an authorization issue calling a SOAP web service (401) . The connection settings are set thru the extensions.
This issue is reproducible on the existing production environment only. I have done similar tests on a test environment but I could not reproduce it there. Any idea what's happening here?