AnsweredAssumed Answered

Updating NetSuite on return document, no error or value?

Question asked by lucascooper81 on May 10, 2017
Latest reply on May 12, 2017 by Sjaak Overgaauw

Hello!

Hoping someone can point me to the error in my ways. I've got a data sync I"m working on between NetSuite and SFDC. After pulling information from NetSuite and sending to SFDC I am returning data to NetSuite and trying to update a DateTime field. I'm not getting any errors, but it's also not posting the datetime field values. I can see the datetime stamp is there, why won't it post to the record?

In a Nutshell I'm just trying to find a clean way to make sure that I'm not pulling the item again to update in SFDC until a user comes in and makes a change to the item. I'm concerned that just using Last Modified will get stuck in an endless loop and would like to have it be IF Last Modified is > Last time Boomi Sync Last Sync then pull the item, else Ignore it. If anyone has some suggestions on how they have done this I'm all ears for any best practice or better approaches.

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<ns1:ServiceSaleItem xmlns:ns1="urn:accounting_2016_1.lists.webservices.netsuite.com" xmlns:ns2="urn:core_2016_1.platform.webservices.netsuite.com" internalId="6757">
<ns1:customFieldList>
<ns2:SFDC_ID>
<ns2:value>01tU0000002i1FmIAI</ns2:value>
</ns2:SFDC_ID>
<ns2:SFDC_Last_Sync>2017-05-09T15:13:08-0400</ns2:SFDC_Last_Sync>
</ns1:customFieldList>
</ns1:ServiceSaleItem>

Map where I'm returning values to NetSuite, using Set Properties shape to Set Dynamic Document Property and filling with DateTime value 

Outcomes