AnsweredAssumed Answered

Only return records with in the last 10 days

Question asked by i-lprais735191 on Jun 14, 2017

I need to get all the data that was modified in the last two weeks.

I am querying the Intacct customer object and need run a ooto only pull the records that were update in the last 10 days.   Essentially I just want to set a parameter to only return results within the last Retu10 days and do not believe it is related to the connector but a configuration with the the boomi process

I have tried the following 

I created a parameter with the following values

input   Date

Type  Data/Time

Date Mask yyyyMMdd HHmmss.SSS

Relative to current Date  - 10 Days

In the parameter it is passing to the operation is Parameter 1 value = 06/155/2017 2024:06:503  how is it getting this value

IThe issue is it is saying I need to set a Parameter in the operation and if I try to set the Value there is is requiring that I choose a from the json response.  

All I need to do is run a scheduled scheduled process that will only get the delta records for the last 10 days every time it runs. 

I know i am missing something small however I cannot seem to figure this out.  Any help her would be greatly appreciated as this a production issue and just was assigned to fix it

I am getting this error

Test execution of Intacct Customers to Salesforce Accounts completed with errors. Embedded message: Fatal error in Start Shape; Caused by: Error Received during Intacct Operation. Description: Description2: Valid Format for Timestamp search filter is MM/DD/YYYY HH24:MM:SS Source: null Correction:

Retun XML

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?><response>
<control>
<status>success</status>
<senderid>OPTLLC</senderid>
<controlid>dd4dcf62-a0e0-4234-9131-591a8bffc27a</controlid>
<uniqueid>false</uniqueid>
<dtdversion>2.1</dtdversion>
</control>
<operation>
<authentication>
<status>success</status>
<userid>ps_config4</userid>
<companyid>OPTLLC-imp</companyid>
<sessiontimestamp>2017-06-14T17:38:01-07:00</sessiontimestamp>
</authentication>
<result>
<status>failure</status>
<function>get_list</function>
<controlid>dd4dcf62-a0e0-4234-9131-591a8bffc27a_F-de083071-36a5-4c8b-a701-fdaab936d2d1</controlid>
<listtype>customer</listtype>
<errormessage>
<error>
<errorno>DL03000005</errorno>
<description/>
<description2>Valid Format for Timestamp search filter is MM/DD/YYYY HH24:MM:SS</description2>
<correction/>
</error>
</errormessage>
</result>
</operation>
</response>

Thank you

Outcomes