Hi, I'm working on an integration between SAP SuccessFactors (SAP SF) and an HR system called ResourceLink (RL) with data in the form of a CSV file flowing from SAP SF to RL.
The requirements for the file layout are fairly complex:
- A user's record will be spread over several rows.
- There are a set number of rows that can be included in the user's record but not all rows have to be included.
- Only changed rows should be included.
- The rows for each user must be grouped together.
- Included rows must be in the correct order
- The rows are of unequal length
I can see that each row needs to have it's own connector as the criteria for selection and data differ from row to row and this isn't a problem. However, I can't think of a way to combine the different documents from each connector.
Below is a diagram showing how the file can be put together, with one record at the top where the user has every row included, and then another three where different users have their data made up of fewer lines as the unchanged data is not supplied.
Any advice you can give me for achieving this will be very gratefully received.
Thanks in advance