Unable to install local atom,while executing the atom_install64.exe file on windows, facing the following error:-
internal error occurred(error code: 34)
Thank you sweta patnaik and Pradeep Nunna for the replies.
The problem got solved.
The issue was that the file was downloading partially(4.3 mb file downloaded as a 3.7 mb file) every time on my system, therefore the same being corrupted when i used to run the same.
I downloaded the file on another system and copied to the system i am working on, then only i could finish my atom installation successfully.
To resolve this issue, please download a new installer file and try the installation again.
If your web browser offers the options of either running or saving the file please select the save option, then run the installation once the download has finished.
Hope you are selecting "run as administrator" while running the exe. Also, make sure you have the right version of Java in your machine.
If it is not resolved, please provide us the complete error screenshot.
We had the same issue and had to dig a bit deeper to resolve this issue.
1. first look at the location that it mentions when it errors out
2. Open the file and see it was trying to look for a java version on disk and unable to find it.
3. from the logs we determined that it was trying to download the java version from following location
Download location: http://www.boomi.com/installs/jre/windows-amd64-1.8.0_66.tar.gz
ERROR: InternetOpenUrl failed with error code 12039
4. Based on that we determined that it was trying to look for 1.8.0_66 (Java version 8 build 66)
5. We manually went to the Java Site and found the version in the archives.
Java Archive Downloads - Java SE 8
6. downloaded the Java SE Runtime Environment 8u66 > Windows X64 > .exe file
7. Ran the Java install manually and let it finish
8. re-ran the Atom Installer as admin and it worked fine.
Retrieving data ...