AnsweredAssumed Answered

Zipping multiple file with different profile into single ZIP file ?

Question asked by abdur.hameedshaikh202829 on Sep 7, 2017
Latest reply on Sep 14, 2017 by abdur.hameedshaikh202829

I am getting data from different sources in different profile (XML, CSV, JSON). I am doing multiple connector call at the beginning of process to fetch data from different sources. My requirement is to ZIP all documents received from different connector call into one ZIP file.

Lets say I do 2 connector call and get 5 document. 3 documents in XML format from connector 1 and 2 documents in CSV format from connector 2. Requirement is to create one ZIP file names Audit_Bakup.zip have 5 files ( 3 XML with name (SalesAudit.xml, SetupAudit.xml and UserSecurity_Audit.xml ) and 2 CSV ( APIConsumption.csv and HourlyConsumption.csv).

If it not possible to ZIP different profile (XML and CSV), can it be possible to ZIP XML profile documents having different structure received from different connector call into one ZIP file.

if it is not possible to ZIP different structured XML file into one ZIP file, Can it possible to ZIP same structure XML document into single ZIP file with each file inside ZIP file having different name.

Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Outcomes