AnsweredAssumed Answered

Passing values to a Boolean type Parameter

Question asked by c-vmanchanda627828 on Oct 3, 2017
Latest reply on Oct 6, 2017 by leif_jacobsen

Hi All -

I am calling an pl/sql stored procedure using E-business connector and one of the parameters in the procedure is of type "Boolean". Since Boomi doesn't support Boolean data type, it created the xml profile with type as "Character" for that field. 

Now when I am passing the value as "FALSE" for this parameter, it is giving me error as 

com.boomi.connector.api.ConnectorException: Error executing Oracle EBS Command: For input string: "FALSE": java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "FALSE"
at com.boomi.connector.ebs.OracleEBSExecuteOperation.execute(OracleEBSExecuteOperation.java: 91)
at com.boomi.connector.generic.GenericConnectorAction.invoke(GenericConnectorAction.java: 172)
at com.boomi.connector.base.BaseConnectorAction.invokeBase(BaseConnectorAction.java: 366)
at com.boomi.connector.base.BaseConnectorAction.invoke(BaseConnectorAction.java: 322)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor65.invoke(null: null)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(null: null)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(null: null)
at com.boomi.util.ClassUtil$InvokerWithClassLoader.invoke(ClassUtil.java: 369)

I checked the profile again and i dont see it being referred as "Number" anywhere. Not sure where this is coming from ???
I am able to call the same procedure by passing the value as "FALSE" from sqldeveloper but not by Boomi. 
Any pointers ???
Thanks,
Vikas Manchanda

Outcomes