AnsweredAssumed Answered

Salesforce Upsert operation Error

Question asked by salesforce356616 on Oct 18, 2017
Latest reply on Jan 6, 2018 by mmorthala189353

Hi everyone, I am completely new to Dell Boomi, so please excuse me if my approach is wrong. The use case I am trying to accomplish is, I need to upsert student records into contact object in Salesforce. I have an external ID field in contact called Rut_ID and I have the same id in the incoming data records as well, using which I am able to upsert records successfully. This is the process I am using for that:

However in some of the cases, the incoming records will not have the Rut_ID and in that situation, I will have to match the records based on a combination of First name, Last name and Phone number. So first I will have perform a check which makes sure that the Rut_ID field on the incoming data is empty and then query the first name, last name and phone number from Salesforce, match them and perform the update.This is the process which I tried to use which is not working:

Can someone please let me know what i am doing wrong here and what changes I need to make. Thank you for your time. I very much appreciate it.

Outcomes