AnsweredAssumed Answered

Request Rejected when switching to Advanced Soap Processing

Question asked by roelofjan.bouwknegt821144 on Oct 31, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 1, 2017 by Sjaak Overgaauw

Hello

I need Advanced Soap Processing so I can give an HTTP Status 500 Response.

I am using API Management/Advanced API processing.

1. I have created a process with an xml input type and xml output type (synchronous web service)
  2. I have created a soap operation in the API component using the process at (1.)
  3. At Advanced Settings of the API component I have selected 'SOAP Envelope Passthrough' (Advanced Soap Processing)
  4. In the soap operation I have selected 'Returns a SOAP Fault' (Advanced Soap Processing)
  5. After deploying the API and process components and testing the soap api in soapui I get a response '<html><head><title>Request Rejected</title></head><body>The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.<br><br>Your support ID is: 12212156627597678282</body></html>'
  6. In the logging I get the message 'No data produced from map 'xxx', please check source profile and make sure it matches source data.'

I need an example of how to configure a process and especially the profile definition in which the soap message is received when 'SOAP Envelope Passthrough'is selected from Advanced Soap Processing

kind regards,

Roelof Jan Bouwknegt

Outcomes