AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to configure salesforce SSL certificate on Local Atom

Question asked by hbendi982035 on Dec 21, 2017

Hi All,

I am trying to build a simulation to test and use the SSL certificates on the SFDC on local atom. SFDC enabled the SSL certificates on the cloud atom on Port 9090. We have extracted the Public Certificate which we have done already.

Now, I wanted to develop a simple scenario to test and use the SSL certificates. On the local atom, there is a simple process that exposes a Web Service Server. Then on the shared web server settings of the cloud atom, we set the authentication to 'Client Certificate' and attach the public certificate we have extracted to one of the configured user account of the atom.

Next is, we created a simple process that will act as a Web Service Client using the public certificate. On the Connection of the connector, we ticked the 'Use trusted ssl certificate' and attached the public certificate. Now, trying to run the client process, I receive an error like below..

javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.pro

Thanks!

Regards,

Hemasundar

Outcomes